Artifacts on video files, date changes to 2022

Hi, I'm having the same issue with my B1W camera, date constantly changes to 2022 and it only records at random times, a lot of times I've found myself trying to review and event that happened in the highway the same day and went I connect it to my phone I don't find the video either in normal recording or in "emergency" locked files. It records a section of that commute but not the last video stops halfway my commute.

However, I bought my camera in December 2018, am I out of luck? is there anything I can do to repair it or am I out of luck and shoul look into buying a new camera?

Hi, I'm having the same issue with my B1W camera, date constantly changes to 2022 and it only records at random times, a lot of times I've found myself trying to review and event that happened in the highway the same day and went I connect it to my phone I don't find the video either in normal recording or in "emergency" locked files. It records a section of that commute but not the last video stops halfway my commute.

However, I bought my camera in December 2018, am I out of luck? is there anything I can do to repair it or am I out of luck and shoul look into buying a new camera?
You can send it back for repair.

Send the main unit back to our China factory directly for the repair! Its postage fee about $10 for regular mail and takes about 20 days for delivery!
We will send it back to you free of charge after the repair!

Send the main unit back to our China factory directly for the repair! Its postage fee about $10 for regular mail and takes about 20 days for delivery!
We will send it back to you free of charge after the repair!

thanks, what is the address and do I need to include anything else on the box?

PM me for the shipping address!

It is ok to send the item to your USA address. You can tell the Aliexpress seller directly for the replacement camera and CPL since it is within 12 months warranty!
Hi friend.
I wrote to the seller on Ali Express, he replied that now he can deliver to my address in the USA.
A week has passed, now he writes that he is on vacation and does not go to work.
How can you speed up the sending process, the New Year holidays will begin soon and then the delivery may still be delayed indefinitely.

Can you send it yourself, will I write you an address in the USA?
There is no longer any more patience to wait so much (

A week has passed, now he writes that he is on vacation and does not go to work.
That is true! They should go back to the office tomorrow!

You can tell the Aliexpress seller directly for the replacement camera and CPL since it is within 12 months warranty!
Hello.
The seller wrote to me that the CPL filter is not covered under warranty.
I believe that fastening the filter is a constructive flaw, because at first it holds well, and then it falls by itself, from which it is damaged.

I believe that fastening the filter is a constructive flaw, because at first it holds well, and then it falls by itself, from which it is damaged.
The CPL cost is cheap, you can ask him to send one for free!

Will try it!

Dear friend. I am tired of meaningless correspondence between me and the seller and between me and you, I am like a soccer ball, I turn to you, then to the seller, but there is no action from this. I see that you are more loyal to your customers and now I will only communicate with you.

The seller apparently does not know that the CPL filter has mounting problems and that not only I have such problems, I read your advice on this resource, but after it fell and crashed.

I will write you the address in the USA where you will need to send the camera and the filter, please do it as soon as possible.

Here is the address:
Li Vladimir, +1 3023518293
171 Edgemoor Road
c / o 3732-WS
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, 19809

I called this seller agent and he will arrange for the replacement camera and CPL to your USA address!

I called this seller agent and he will arrange for the replacement camera and CPL to your USA address!
Thank you. I hope this time everything will work out.

Dear friend.
Finally, I received a package that went from China to the USA and then to Uzbekistan.
I am very happy to finally get Dashcam
and a CPL filter, but when I opened the package, there was only a CPL filter, and Dashcam was not.
The seller confused everything and sent only the filter, I paid $ 20 for the delivery of the filter from USA.
photo_2020-11-10_11-17-28.jpg

I asked YOU estore009 to send me Dashcam and CPL Filter, because I was not sure that the seller would do everything as needed and was not mistaken, the seller mixed everything up.

I asked YOU estore009 to send me Dashcam and CPL Filter, because I was not sure that the seller would do everything as needed and was not mistaken, the seller mixed everything up.
Made a call to this seller agent and he said he mixed them up and would like to talk you directly!

Back