Audio problem

DW7

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, I have two of these cameras and cannot get any audio at all out of them. I turn sound on and even removed the battery. What am I doing wrong? Anybody else having this problem? Thanks for any help you guys could give me.

I find that my compact camera when set to record (filming) it captures sound much better than my SJ4000, not that I know for sure, but it might be a faulty camera you have. we are lucky in that the makers of these action cameras are members on this forum so maybe a good idea to send them a private message and see if they have some idea what it might be

I find that my compact camera when set to record (filming) it captures sound much better than my SJ4000, not that I know for sure, but it might be a faulty camera you have. we are lucky in that the makers of these action cameras are members on this forum so maybe a good idea to send them a private message and see if they have some idea what it might be
Thank you for the response. I would agree with you on that, but I tried a third Mobius camera and no sound on that either. Maybe I'm using the wrong sd cards or something in my pc.
I think it just might be something I'm doing wrong.

I think Jokiin has answered it, on my Mac I use Quicktime (the default media player for the mac) and on rare occasions it will play move files with no sound and asks me to down load a codec, I never do, as I also have VLC (available for the PC too) free download and just switch to that and sound plays just fine

guys, if this issue has not been resolved yet feel free to open a ticket

Or, post on the SJCAM Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Back