Audio Recording setting keeps switching

Adam VO

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I am really happy with my Blackvue 650GW-2CH. However my dashcam keeps switching audio recording mode. Saying: "Starting audio recording" / "Audio recording disabled". I think it does that after I drive when shadow comes in. Like under a bridge, a tunnel, passing a large truck (on shadow side), etc.

I know the switch is kind of a sensor and not a button (like the WiFi). When parked, I can press the sensor area and it switches audio recording mode. So the sensor works, but while driving it is in hyperactive mode and keeps switching.

I checked the Configfile but there is no setting to disable this sensor or change the sensor sensitivity.

I am using the latest firmware (1004), but the problem persists. Now I am going to tape the sensor to find out if that solves my problem. If yes, then I'll leave the tape.

Anyone recognizing this issue? / Having a better solution?

Thank you.

I am really happy with my Blackvue 650GW-2CH. However my dashcam keeps switching audio recording mode. Saying: "Starting audio recording" / "Audio recording disabled". I think it does that after I drive when shadow comes in. Like under a bridge, a tunnel, passing a large truck (on shadow side), etc.

I know the switch is kind of a sensor and not a button (like the WiFi). When parked, I can press the sensor area and it switches audio recording mode. So the sensor works, but while driving it is in hyperactive mode and keeps switching.

I checked the Configfile but there is no setting to disable this sensor or change the sensor sensitivity.

I am using the latest firmware (1004), but the problem persists. Now I am going to tape the sensor to find out if that solves my problem. If yes, then I'll leave the tape.

Anyone recognizing this issue? / Having a better solution?

Thank you.

The latest firmware is 1.007 now

Back