Audio settings

itsse03

Reaction score
Country
Canada
@viofo

Is there anyway to change the boot up sound for the a129? I find it a tad too shrill and would like to change it to something else.

Or is it possible to add the option of disabling all sounds (nav beeps and boot up sound), but still give audio warning to alert if there's issues with the microSD card?

@viofo

Is there anyway to change the boot up sound for the a129? I find it a tad too shrill and would like to change it to something else.

Or is it possible to add the option of disabling all sounds (nav beeps and boot up sound), but still give audio warning to alert if there's issues with the microSD card?
There are sound options in the menu.

yes, i'm well aware of the settings in the menu. they are limited to no sounds, disable menu button beeps, and disable boot up sound. there are no options to change the boot sound, or set to just having just alerts for card issues.

should still work? do you know for sure? i rather keep the boot sound on, and button sounds off as long as i get memory card error sound alerts as i think that is critical. thanks.

You could try to format a card on a PC with a format the A129 doesn't recognize and then put the card in the cam. That could generate an error and should beep. And the card is still good, just need to reformat to proper format.

Back