Auto power off isn't working

myster

Reaction score
Country
Belarus
Hello everyone!
Got mini 0806 with li-pol battery inside.
The problem is it can't power off properly after 12V power turns off. The DVR should power off in 5-10 seconds, but instead of that, it uses built-in battery for about 20 minutes and run it out of power. It never says smth. like "battery power is low", just drain the battery and in last seconds before it turns off, the screen is blinking and trembling.
One strange thing: when I connect USB power adapter to DVR, the screen shows fully charged battery icon without animation (however red charging indicator keeps on). But after I DISconnect the USB power adapter, the DVR shows battery CHARGING animation on screen, and red led indication is also on. Moreover, if i turn the dashcam off manually, the red led indicator keeps always on.
It seems that the charging rules are messed up.:oops:
And the worst thing is that last file (before turning off) can never be stored on SDcard properly, because DVR can't determine properly, what's power sourse is it using.
Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Li-Pol Battery is replaced by the new one. Hard reset, firmware flashing, pulling SDcard out - didng help.

Back