Auto record/GPS and Version

AngGuKueh

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi i wonder how to set auto record after some shock and the camera wont auto record. G-Sensor is off

Secondly how to view GPS my QTPlayer cant show GPS file is unavaible. GPS is on QT is 7.7.6

Third what the version you all saw on you guys and do I need to update. how to update firmware as well.

Hi i wonder how to set auto record after some shock and the camera wont auto record.
I'm not sure I understand correctly. Maybe do a reset?
Secondly how to view GPS
Open the video in Registrator Viewer
Third what the version you all saw on you guys and do I need to update.
I am running the firmware from the sticky post above. it is version 20151201 v1.0
how to update firmware as well.
Put the firmware.bin from the zip on the main window of the memory card you use in the camera. Put the card in the camera and turn it on. It will ask if you want to update the firmware. Select Yes and wait a moment.

Once the camera is done it should turn off. Turn it back on. This time select No (Or you will flash the camera again) Then formart the memory card from the settings menu.

Thank for the reply and sorry for typo...i mean is the video will stop recording after g-sensor activated when the road was not even, and it wont record again. I have to turn it off and on again. G-Sensor is set to off.

i mean is the video will stop recording after g-sensor activated when the road was not even, and it wont record again. I have to turn it off and on again. G-Sensor is set to off.
I have never heard of this happening. I would try doing a complete factory reset, and if it happens again try updating the firmware. I also leave my G Sensor off and have not had any issues.

No luck.the issue still there after reset and updates.So can i turn off the G-sensor permanently so the video will keep recording even when there is impact force ? It's quite expensive fees to sent it back for repair

This is another question i don found any motion detection inside setting lol

Oh sorry my bad is it under ADAS ? I off the ADAS

Back