Auto record video tweak (white xiaomi yi)

pudik89

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Hi there, sorry if this topic has been discussed before.

I've looked in previous thread with the same topic and followed every single steps in it but unfortunately, I'm still not being able to use the auto record video tweak.

Please help me since i'm new to xiaomi yi & have very little knowledge about it.

If you guys don't mid, please do help me step by step in order to install this "auto record video" tweak into my Xiaomi yi.

I'm using the white version of xiaomi.-z22 with stock 1.2.13 firmware.

Please help. Million of thanks.

Hi,

I'm also a beginner but I managed to install this script on mine.
On the root folder of the SD-Card, you have a file autoexec.ash, you have to open this file with a good text editor (I used notepad++ and it worked).

Add to this file this content:
https://github.com/PJanisio/Xiaomi_Yi_autoexec/blob/master/autostart_record/autoexec.ash

Restart your camera, it shall start recording automatically.
Trick: I tried sleep 7 instead of sleep 10 and it worked too (it starts faster).

Hope it worked for you too !

Hi Thom,

Thanks man! Sorry for the late reply and thank you so much for your response.

Fyi, I haven't tried it yet. Did it works while using battery?

Because the other script i've tried (forgot which website i've downloaded it) requires me to remove the battery and connect the usb cable as its power source (i guess this kind of script is built for dashcam). It wont work if I use battery as power source.

Again, thank you.

i've tested autoexec.ash, i did it for taking aerialphotos.

It works with the battery. but it consume alot of power.
with the original battery, i can only use my camera about 45 minutes, But it is enough for me to take alot of photos from the above.

Back