AUTO-VOX B40 A118C Start Up Problem

ukshaun

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I have the AUTO-VOX B40 A118C Car Dash Cam which was purchased back in 2016.

The camera was working great until a couple of days ago. I turn the camera on and all i'm getting is the Auto Vox start up logo. After that nothing is loading up, it's just stuck on the logo and nothing else with happen. No luck with the rest button or any of the other buttons.

Would installing a new firmware on it solve the problem? If so which one should I use? I don't know which firmware it was on before the problem occurred? Like I say I purchased back in 2016.

Thank you very much,
Shaun

does it boot up ok with no memory card installed or still get stuck at the boot logo?

Thanks for the reply. No, It's stuck on the boot logo with or without the memory card inserted.

Just installed the firmware. A white screen appears with the word Welcome on it. It still fails to load after seeing this welcome screen. Any more solutions I can try? Thanks.

Just installed the firmware. A white screen appears with the word Welcome on it. It still fails to load after seeing this welcome screen. Any more solutions I can try? Thanks.

sounds like a hardware problem, don't think there's any DIY solution for that unfortunately

sounds like a hardware problem, don't think there's any DIY solution for that unfortunately

That's a shame. Thank you anyway jokiin. Much appreciated for the help.

Back