Autodownload? Time?

evlo

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
How does auto download to phone work?
1. can camera connect to my phone hotstop?
I think that if I would connect to camera hotstop, android would then use it for internet even thought there is no internet available on wifi wile there is on mobile data.

2. If I press button it sends -30 and +30 seconds from that time automatically to my phone storage 30 seconds after button is pressed or on next start?

3. Can camera sync time automatically after it loses charge? GPS cams do that from gps, but this one does not have gps ...

"capture file auto download" "Auto Download Snapshot"

Last edited:
1, Unlike iPhone, android doesn't support Wi-Fi and mobile data simultaneously, hence, the DDPai camera is connected with DDPai APP via "Wi-Fi direct", then your phone is temporarily no internet available, however, DDPai APP doesn't need to always connected with the camera, i.e. you only need to connect it when you want to control the camera.

2, If press snapshot button, the camera will mark the picture/short video clip, and next time when the camera is connected with DDPai APP, the picture/short video clip will be automatically saved into APP's album;

3, Camera syncs time of your phone's automatically when the camera is connected with the APP, thanks.

Back