Automatically switch DAY & NIGHT VISION new dashcam HR801

BgDeal Dashcam

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
4G Dashcam, AI smart Mirror DVR
At night, normal dash cam is hard to record scene in front of car. So it didn't play its role. A real working night vision dashcam is what we can supply for you. Camera automatically switch Day/Night mode, you don't need to set it manually everyday. Auto night vision is a very practical function. Camera record visible scene when sth is happened, better than eyes can see at night.

However, in the market, there is few Real working Night vision dashcam. We know some night vision dashcam which are made with sensor SONY IMX323. It's not good enough. So I'd like introduce you a reliable and excellent AUTO Night Vision dashcam HR801.

Auto Night Vision video links:
ps: please review the video at 1080p HD

Model: HR801
WiFi + GPS + 1080p + auto Night vision
Chipset: Novatek 96658
Sensor: Sony IMX323/AR0238 (Optional)
Video Resolution: 1920*1080P Full HD
IR cut for Night Vision
Optional Wi-Fi & GPS
HR800.jpg

Attachments

• HR801.jpg
    HR801.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I wonder how it would look in total darkness, but aided with a couple of IR emitters.

For a long time i have been thinking if a dashcam acting like a CCTV camera and with IR light would be good, but i have never been able to try it out, and also the emitters would have to be 940 Nm as its not allowed to have red light on front of car ( 840 nm light you can see as a red glow )

If it worked i would gladly put 2 IR lights where fog light are supposed to go on my car.

What is the expected price of this ?
Do it have a AV or HDMI out ??

Well, a lot of people think a night vision DVR in that way. No one never tried it for feasibility.
Instead of that way, our dashcam can see at 0 light situation, working similar to a CCTV device, without any IR light.

Device is 1920*1080P 30FPS FULL HD, tooling didn't add HDMI or AV out.

It still looks noisy/grainy but I assume for now, this is as good as the technology will allow?

It still looks noisy/grainy but I assume for now, this is as good as the technology will allow?

Yes, you are right.
But in general, our night vision dashcam can see much better in front of car what happened ahead.
And you don't need to change everyday DAY and NIGHT Mode, camera AUTO change mode.

I use a rather large ( physical ) 10 W IR light ( zoomable ) when i hunt rats at night with my rifle

The reason i asked for AV out is i need that to connect a screen or FPV goggles to be able to see the crosshair of my scope.
At the moment i use a regular 700 TVL CCTV camera, but this mean i can not record, so i have been looking for a long time for a action or dash camera with the option to disengage IR cut filter and go into B&W mode.

I could probably aim on the screen on the back of your model, but then i would have to some how shift my scope forward on the air rifle as the screen would otherwise be too close to my eye if i shoulder the rifle normally.
And i am not able to do that with my current scope mount system.
In regard to on car use, i would put two 10 W IR lights where the fog lights normally would go on my car, i assume flooding the image with a lot of IR will make it possible for the camera to use less noisy settings.

I use a rather large ( physical ) 10 W IR light ( zoomable ) when i hunt rats at night with my rifle

The reason i asked for AV out is i need that to connect a screen or FPV goggles to be able to see the crosshair of my scope.
At the moment i use a regular 700 TVL CCTV camera, but this mean i can not record, so i have been looking for a long time for a action or dash camera with the option to disengage IR cut filter and go into B&W mode.

I could probably aim on the screen on the back of your model, but then i would have to some how shift my scope forward on the air rifle as the screen would otherwise be too close to my eye if i shoulder the rifle normally.
And i am not able to do that with my current scope mount system.
In regard to on car use, i would put two 10 W IR lights where the fog lights normally would go on my car, i assume flooding the image with a lot of IR will make it possible for the camera to use less noisy settings.

Hope you will find the one you need soon!

Optional tooling
HR802.jpg

Last edited:
Plastic shell => High temperature resistance
Display cover => 2.5D glass
PCBA => + shield for Wi-Fi and GPS

1533796180624.png

If anybody who are interested to test the camera and retail or wholesell of it, please let me know. We support OEM service (silkprint logo) at qty 50pcs.

I am probably going to try one of these on my air rifle sooner or later, the fact it can switch to B&W and IR light for aid as one of a few cameras make it interesting for my shooting in darkness.
But it will have to wait a little as i have many other things to spend money on at the moment, and also my niece have gotten a old house with her boyfriend that they move into from July 1 and they will be needing uncle to help fix things there, and this uncle have a hard time saying no to people.
Too bad i can not help my youngest niece with her problems, but hers are far more serious than uncle can help with, her problem ( drug dealer ) i can only kill, and really that will not help her and not help me at all.

Auto night vision is a very practical function. Camera record visible scene when sth is happened, better than eyes can see at night.
We can ask you for links to the originals of the video, and not to the video from YouTube.
It is desirable that this was a video not of a brightly lit city, but of a country road with a minimum of lighting.
We all want to see not commercials, but videos with real situations.
If anybody who are interested to test the camera, please let me know.
I'm interested. Even ready to make a review for the Russian-speaking forums...

Back