AZDome A305 FullHD 30fps 150°

megthebest

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Shenzhen Dome now is also called AZDOME for international market.
The new A305 combines the best quality at affrdable price range.

Compact and practical to use, if placed behind the rearview mirror does not take away visibility and is always discreet.
FullHD videos are detailed and always fluid in day and night.

A305-Azdome-Dash-Camera-WiFi-Novatek-96658-Car-Dvr-Video-Recorder-Full-Hd-1920-1080p-2.jpg

The display is clear and to orient the shot there is no problem as the camera allows rotation.

The angle indicated on the box is 170 °, but I found an angle of about 150 °, less than the declaration but adequate to the application and able to contain the barrel deformation typical of the wide-angle optics.
While driving, it is possible to keep the screen off while the cam is recording (it is possible to record 1, 3, 5, 10 minutes of loops overwritten in case of full microSD). A side led located on the side of the dashboard mounted dashboard) informs you when it flashes when the dash cam is recording and is always visible even in daylight, without disturbing at night.
The LerCenker app has an intuitive interface, although it does not have an Italian translation, allows you to remotely use all camera dash functions.

It is possible to record by activating the camera using the motion sensor, and the G sensor can be set to 3 levels of sensitivity (ie, when the car stops and the vibration starts to record), I recommend setting it to Medium sensitivity, rather than low as it is by default. It is possible to record the audio inside the passenger compartment, which is, however, quite disturbed.

Turning off audio, the movie takes up less space on microSD, of course.

One of the pluss is the presence of an integrated 300mAh battery, so if the car crashes and the power is interrupted, the camcorder saves the movie that is recording instantly (thanks to a capacitor that gives it a few Seconds of residual charge) and shuts off immediately.

In the range of 70 € can certainly say its in the current Dash Camera panorama

Link Product:http://azdome.hk/product-detail-27-azdome-A305-1.html

My Unboxing Video:

i want to know it is price and how how many social medial does it support to?

Back