B-124 Installation Location for Infiniti Q50

I finally installed power bank in trunk compartment. There is small storage for first aid kit etc. below floor mat. I installed power bank in this small storage.

My Q50 is hybrid version, and there is additional fuse box in trunk.
There was empty fuse socket which is powered only in POWER mode - I connected to this socket.

More information about this installation you can find here.

Last edited:
That ended up being a perfect place for it, everything right in the same spot. Congrats! After many failed attempts to attach my battery in various places, I ended up sacrificing my glove box to keep the battery secure. All the velcro strips I tried failed miserably even the 10-15lbs automotive velcro straps. Bumpy roads and wild temperature swings are most likely the cause. The glove box is so small that the battery and user manuals won't fit, lol. I wonder if I can fit two batteries in the glove box?

I wonder if I can fit two batteries in the glove box?

In case that there will be not enough room for two batteries you may consider replacing B-124 with Cellink Neo9.
Cellink Neo9 is extended, "stretched" version of Cellink Neo6 (9000mAh vs 6000mAh).
Cellink Neo9 is 1:1 equivalent of B-124. Both power banks (B-124 and Cellink Neo6) are made by Egens.

Just dropped $300 on the b-124 it’s not going anywhere [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back