B1M Firmware Update

what is the latest firmware?
the official one on the blueskysea is V20200707 but in this thread there is a link to 09 version?
Maybe here (post # 14, 20200901 firmware):

PS: look in this thread a little higher ;)

Thanks so much for your help. With your file I updated the firmware and it worked! Now I have also put the red wire with the yellow wire both under KEY-ON. I have one more question. Is it possible to rotate the front or back camera once it's already installed? I've tried but it seems not rotable.
Thanks in advance
Armando,
I have had some similar issues with my B1M. Is yours now working ok after? I'm going to do the things you have done to see if I can get mine working properly.

Armando,
I have had some similar issues with my B1M. Is yours now working ok after? I'm going to do the things you have done to see if I can get mine working properly.
It is okay to tap the red wire with the yellow wire both under KEY-ON socket!

Hi

I think that the official website is down? - https://www.blueskysea-inc.com Please can someone confirm the latest firmware version and if possible provide a link to download the file?
I have already downloaded the file "CDV16.bin" from the link in the earlier thread.

Also, please can someone confirm the maximum size Micro SD card usable?

Many thanks

Last edited:
Also, please can someone confirm the maximum size Micro SD card usable?
256Gb card! And you should format the card in the APP after WiFi connection with your phone or Format it as FAT32 on a computer using this tool Guiformat!

I think that the official website is down? - https://www.blueskysea-inc.com Please can someone confirm the latest firmware version and if possible provide a link to download the file?
I have already downloaded the file "CDV16.bin" from the link in the earlier thread.
I just checked, on Win7 Google Сhrome (latest version), everything opens perfectly.
To download a file, you need to click on the button on the right.
Blueskysea site download.jpg
The link will move to the cloud or offer to immediately save the file to your computer.

Armando,
Hi Woody and sorry for my late answer. I have totally solved any problem. Now the B1M don’t drain the battery when the key is on OFF.

Many thanks for your help, much appreciated. I have downloaded the file and successfully updated to version v001 20200901, I was hoping someone would confirm that this IS the latest version please. Thanks

Many thanks for your help, much appreciated. I have downloaded the file and successfully updated to version v001 20200901, I was hoping someone would confirm that this IS the latest version please. Thanks
Please don’t make my same error. I wanted to update the firmware using my 128 GB sd. I don’t know why but in this way the firmware won’t update. Use a smaller sd (I used a 32GB) and only with this I was able to update the firmware and finally change the sd card with the 128 GB

Please don’t make my same error. I wanted to update the firmware using my 128 GB sd. I don’t know why but in this way the firmware won’t update. Use a smaller sd (I used a 32GB) and only with this I was able to update the firmware and finally change the sd card with the 128 GB
I think I have already updated successfully to v001 20200901 using my 128 GB as card. And then used the app to format the SD again afterwards. Is " v001 20200901" the most recent version?

I received the file from vendor on this topic.
I try to attach it to the message but it says file too large (3 mb). If you need it please write your email I’ll send to you

Back