B1w-carcvr wont launch on mobile

sinistro

Reaction score
Country
Spain
As the title says it wont launch, it stays on the blue start screen and then kicks me out to mobile screen. It worked fine before and it works on my girls mobile but on my mobile I cant get past start screen. (samsung gran neo gt-i9060i android 4.4.4)

Any idea how to get the app to launch again?

You said it worked before. Did you upgrade the app? Did you delete the old version before trying a new version?

I reinstalled the same version as I had (version1.8.5) And also after reinstall, restart mobile it wont get past the blue logo start screen.

Thanks just tried and same problem. Cant get past the blue start screen of the app.

Tried older versions and the 1.7.9 works, at least it the app starts. Will check in the car later.

Thanks just tried and same problem. Cant get past the blue start screen of the app.
Could you mind to send me this APP crash log? You can find these APP crash logs in your phone file manager folder, thank you!

here is the log:

Attachments

• crash-2019-03-21-16-47.txt
    10.4 KB · Views: 1
crashed again.

here is the log file

Attachments

• crash-2019-03-22-07-19-02.txt
    10.4 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for your reply!
And this newest APP V1.8.9 still open for testing...

I upgraded from the play store and after it just open fir few seconds and closes, i tried the beta here and still crashing.
Phone is LG G6 with android 8.0

Attached a crash log. I just changed the .log to .txt
Please provide a working app.
Thanks

Attachments

• crash.txt
    4.5 KB · Views: 2
Tried it and it failed. I managed to find a link you sent me back in October 2018 and I installed from it the 1.8.0 app.
In general, your product has many positive features but also it is not a mature one. I guess that's the reason it's cheap.
Being hasseled with so many small issues is eventually a turn off.
Please try to solve the problems and release a steady and compatible app and fw.
Thanks

I have tried a lot of China products. No doubt a lot of them are cheap. Some of them are not that cheap as well. However, never had I encountered a company from China that have an english supporting staff providing support in an english forum. This is shows Blueskysea is serious about their product and improving it for customer experience. The product do have some minor issues that need to be resolved. I am glad that the team is actually looking into resolving them and hopefully they can get their product improved. I will continue to support this company and it's product for their mindset that is outside the normal of a China company that only care about selling as many of their products as possible and no contact the it's customers.

FYI, I bought another dashcam from China as well and one with a brand name. The product comes without any support whatsoever. I tried looking for the company's website and contacting them but not a single reply from them. This is typically what a lot of China brand products is about. I hope Blueskysea continue to build their reputation and one day become as good as Xiaomi.

Please continue to improve on your products.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J B1W 3
R B1W 2
M B1W 2
Back