B1w didn't record for two days

RoyZo

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hi,
Just login to my camera with the app, And noticed that the camera last recored was two days ago and it didn't record since then.
After go into settings and back to main window, It started recording again.
All the time I checked and saw that it was up and running with the green light blinking, even in the last two days (but still it didn't record).
Why can this happean?

Just login to my camera with the app, And noticed that the camera last recored was two days ago and it didn't record since then.
Do not set up its looping recording Value OFF; And pay attention to its led light or the audio prompt after powering on!

Saddly, It just happened again.
The camera was on with green light blinking, I changed the memory cars a few weeks ago and format it in the camera.
When I connected to the camera, I saw that in the video list I dont have any record from today/ After geting out from the video list, It start recording again like every thing is ok.
This is very strange and very worring since I now can't be sure if I will have a video when something happen...

Check its footage time stamp. It will happen if its time resets!

Did not fix my problem or help.

And I thinking my previous replay was deleted from here :(

Try with the firmware V20201117?

It was stable according to our experiences!
Need to mention that it is necessary to sync its time weekly if its battery was faulty!

Back