B1W does not start recording

baybolin12

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hi, recently, while driving as usual, my B1W played some voice which I was not expecting so I did not understand. After that, the camera does power on and say "SD CARD DETECTED" but it does not start recording. The side button does nothing and I can't connect to it over WIFI. However, it does accept software updates, which I've tried, with no result. I've also reformatted my perfectly fine SD card and that did not work either. It has a bright solid green light when powered on.

What can I do about this?

Edit: Apparently, the camera is fine. I was testing it using my pc as power, which looks like it is not enough. The camera behaves normally when plugged into a power brick.

Last edited:
baybolin12, press and hold BUTTON for 5 second, dashcam's light should go to red, and flashing red light for recording (by knocking on the window for G-sensor to kick in)

order solution is using faster sd card, such as Samsung or Sandisk

Hi, recently, while driving as usual, my B1W played some voice which I was not expecting so I did not understand. After that, the camera does power on and say "SD CARD DETECTED" but it does not start recording. The side button does nothing and I can't connect to it over WIFI. However, it does accept software updates, which I've tried, with no result. I've also reformatted my perfectly fine SD card and that did not work either. It has a bright solid green light when powered on.

What can I do about this?
PM you the reset firmware already, and please check your inbox message!

baybolin12, press and hold BUTTON for 5 second, dashcam's light should go to red, and flashing red light for recording (by knocking on the window for G-sensor to kick in)

order solution is using faster sd card, such as Samsung or Sandisk

Nothing happens when I hold the button sadly.

Edit: I am indeed using a Samsung sd card.

Back