B1w doesn't work

Alejandra z

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
When the dashcam arrived I installed the latest firmware, it recognized the sd card and everything appeared on the screen but I couldn't make it record nor the phone nor the sd card afterwards I tried to start the entire process from scrath but then it stopped talking and didn't change to red when pressing the button I don't know what to do please help me !

it recognized the sd card and everything appeared on the screen but I couldn't make it record nor the phone nor the sd card afterwards I tried to start the entire process from scrath
It indicates that card failed,you can format its sd card within APP,or remove sd card from camera and format it as FAT32 by windows computer!(if 64gb card you used,please download Guiformat tool to format it as FAT32 by windows computer.) Thanks!

It indicates that card failed,you can format its sd card within APP,or remove sd card from camera and format it as FAT32 by windows computer!(if 64gb card you used,please download Guiformat tool to format it as FAT32 by windows computer.) Thanks!
It's a 32 gb kingston sd should i change it?

It's a 32 gb kingston sd should i change it?
It is better to change a new sd card since camera detects card error already,its green light is always on but no flash after power on!
Regards,Vicky

It is better to change a new sd card since camera detects card error already,its green light is always on but no flash after power on!
Regards,Vicky
Yes it happens as you say, Any suggestions about sd cards?

You should use one High speed Class 10,32Gb-64Gb,Samsung,Transcend brand are ok to go! And please format its sd card as FAT32 within APP or by your computer!
Also,you can have a check these details in its user manual!

Hi,
New here. I’m pretty sure I’m going to purchase the B1W. Does it come with a micro sd card? If not, will a 32 gb Sandisk work with it?
Thanks

The red / grey sandisk cards are often problematic in dashcams.

Thank you!
Do you think this will do the trick and is 32 big enough? Ive new to the dash cam game and leaning towards the B1W because of its size and how it wont be to visible in the vehicle
Thanks again
Lenny

Thank you!
Do you think this will do the trick and is 32 big enough? Ive new to the dash cam game and leaning towards the B1W because of its size and how it wont be to visible in the vehicle
Thanks again
Lenny
Do you have a picture or a link to the card?

You should use one High speed Class 10,32Gb-64Gb,Samsung,Transcend brand are ok to go! And please format its sd card as FAT32 within APP or by your computer!
Also,you can have a check these details in its user manual!

Will the SanDisk High Endurance cards work ok in this dashcam? https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00V5Q1K3O

Yes,it is ok to work with C10 Speed card.

Hi again can someone translate this and tell me how can I make it work?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180608-203412.png
    Screenshot_20180608-203412.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20180608-203412.png
    Screenshot_20180608-203412.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 19
What is your phone?

And please tell me this Android version on your phone, and give it a try after you free RAM/ROM on your phone!

Back