B1W no WIFI signal

Wojciech

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hi Guys, all of sudden I don't see SSID B1W in my WiFI list, light is green, I have checked on several devices(laptop,tablet,iPhone, Android) - B1W is recording and everything, but wifi doesnt work/ cant find B1W wifi. I plugged device to car changer and AC to make sure, no sucxess. Firmawr is the latest with WiFi on. Please help.
Regards
Wojciech

Reset the camera by loading firmware with a Windows laptop, please

Please download this tool here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WcMO4W664dvM--CxoY0QMjMfmph3pBcG

Also, please load this BIN file from this link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SY9W1kx7jMn7pFl1MZGEfpVfz-a32Mlh/view

And then you can load it in this way: No need to insert a memory card into camera unit, please note!
1) Keep pressing this button when plugging into the laptop USB socket.
2)Open this tool and select this "load bin file" section and load this bin file which lists in the second link.
3)Click this "start update"

estore009, I have done what you suggested,flashing was successful,but still there is no wifi signal. Any other idea?

estore009, I have done what you suggested,flashing was successful,but still there is no wifi signal. Any other idea?
So contact the seller for a replacement!

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it. So what you are saying is this must be a hardware issue, and we won't be able to fix it by altering the firmware, noted.

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it. So what you are saying is this must be a hardware issue, and we won't be able to fix it by altering the firmware, noted.
It should be a hardware problem!

can you please help me with the warranty process? what should I do? order ID is 91556785743635

Your order purchased on 4-27-2018! And registered your order on our website a few minutes ago! :)
Anyway, please send your camera back for repair then!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E B1W 1
J B1W 6
S B1W 2
H B1W 4
B B1W 19
Back