b1w problem with SD card

Sad

Reaction score
Country
Belarus
Hello. Sorry my bad English. I had a problem with the registrar. The cam start but does not start recording on the memory card. I tried many different cards (10 Class) formatted in a special program in FAT32. No result. After the words "Recording started" makes a "beep" sound. Firmware latest version.

Last edited:
Camera sounds beep when it detects card errors! Could you tell me if you give it a try to format these cards in the APP menu? And also change to a new card and try again?
Look forward to getting your reply!

Camera sounds beep when it detects card errors! Could you tell me if you give it a try to format these cards in the APP menu? And also change to a new card and try again?
Look forward to getting your reply!

Thank you for responding. From the application menu when I select the formatting writes "error". I installed a more old firmware and now when I turn on the recorder it says "please insert the SD card". Memory cards checked the flash check program for errors. No errors.

How about the lifespan for these cards?

I tried three different SD cards (Class 10/ FAT32/ 16GB). The cam is one year old.

Not new. But they work in other cam and on the computer.
Suggest you change a new card. SanDisk Ultra A1 card or Samsung High Endurance card!

What about
Samsung EVO Plus microSDXC 32GB ?

I bought and installed a new SD card. The error remained. No result.

Could you give it a try to test the card with tool H2testw? And you should format the 64Gb card in the APP again!

Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 14.8 MByte/s
Reading speed: 19.2 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

Did it several times. No result.

Did it several times. No result.
Odd! Anyway, please tell me your order number, and our CS will contact you for warranty details!

aliexpress Shenzhen Smartway Technology Co., Ltd. / order number 701864778880593
Thank.

Okay This is our direct store on Aliexpess, and they will back to you very soon after the holidays!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G B1W 17
mrdart B1W 15
A B1W 5
B B1W 14
E B1W 7
Back