b1w problem with SD card

I sent the camera to the seller. The seller sent it to me after the repair; it worked for only one day. Problem still exists. Warranty Failed.

I sent the camera to the seller. The seller sent it to me after the repair; it worked for only one day. Problem still exists. Warranty Failed.
Ask the seller to send you a memory card to see if this camera works with it or not?

And here is the seller’s message, after my message that the registrar after repair only worked for one day:
Good friend Factory feedback: your camera has come to the protection period And it was repaired for free once. So they consider the cost issue.

And here is the seller’s message, after my message that the registrar after repair only worked for one day:
Good friend Factory feedback: your camera has come to the protection period And it was repaired for free once. So they consider the cost issue.
Send it back to me directly for repair, ok?

Send it back to me directly for repair, ok?
Please tell me what are the terms for the repair? How much will it cost for me . Now the warranty is over. Thank you.

Please tell me what are the terms for the repair? How much will it cost for me . Now the warranty is over. Thank you.
Free charge!

What address i must sent you camera?? And how can I get her back?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G B1W 17
mrdart B1W 15
A B1W 5
B B1W 14
E B1W 7
Back