B1W stops working because of a subwoofer in the trunk of my car?

stelloy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have my B1W attached to my rear windshield and I have a subwoofer in the back of my car. I don't play loud enough music for my car to vibrate nonstop but, it appears that it breaks the dashcam within a couple of weeks of owning it. This is my 2nd B1W.

What are the problem details for B1W dashcam? How about the led light? and the voice prompts?

I'll have to wiggle around the cable, the light would turn green "I have wifi off settings" then would change to red and start flashing. After a little bit, it would stay red and die. Sometimes it'll just be green. Sometimes wont even turn on.

Hardwired or use the supplied USB charger?

Red wire to ACC fuse, Black wire to GND, Yellow wire Unconnected! And suggest you set up the cut-off value on the hardwire kit with 11.8V or 12V, and also you should load 20180614s firmware for the dash camera!

That's the exact setup I have. This is the 2nd b1w I have and it appears that it becomes loose overtime if there's tiny amount of vibration?

This is the 2nd b1w I have and it appears that it becomes loose overtime if there's tiny amount of vibration?
Maybe! Anyway, you can contact the seller for warranty!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B B1W 4
B B1W 1
i69fstop B1W 8
T B1W 1
V B1W 6
Back