B2W dashcam -- Roadcam app for iOS doesn't work

nymphaeles

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi Guys,
I just got this B2W and trying to set it up, for now, in my office. It looks like to me that the "Roadcam" app for iOS doesn't work correctly for my phone, which is an iPhone 11 with iOS version 13.3.1. WiFi connects fine, but video doesn't load. The app works fine with my son's Pixel3. Can you guys help me with this issue?
Thanks in advance.
@estore009 , If I understand correctly, you are the manufacturer who makes this B2W dashcam, have anyone reported this problem to you before? If so, has there been a resolution for this yet?
Thanks!

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    104.9 KB · Views: 2
  • image1.png
    image1.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 2
One dashcam cannot work with two phones at the same time, so, you should forget the WiFi connection with your son's Pixel 3!
And also, you can give it a try again after you switch on the airplane mode on your iPhone, and turn WiFi on back!

You are welcome to tag me for help if any questions to use it!

@estore009
Yes, I use one phone at a time. What I mean to say is that iOS app doesn't work while Android app works fine.
Thanks!

@estore009
Yes, I use one phone at a time. What I mean to say is that iOS app doesn't work while Android app works fine.
Thanks!
Roadcam APP works on my iPhone 7 Plus, 13.3.1. Might you have a try under the airplane mode and open all permissions to the APP!

@estore009
I just delete Roadcam and reinstalled it in my iPhone, and it still doesn't work at all. As far as permission from the phone, there is a prompt that ask if I want to allow permission while using the app and I allow it. Is there something else that needs to be done?
Thanks!

@estore009
I just delete Roadcam and reinstalled it in my iPhone, and it still doesn't work at all. As far as permission from the phone, there is a prompt that ask if I want to allow permission while using the app and I allow it. Is there something else that needs to be done?
Thanks!
It seems that you do not do the WiFi connection first in your iPhone WiFi connection!
1, Switch on WiFi in the dashcam menu;
2, Find the dashcam SSID B2W-XXXXXXX in your iPhone WiFi setting section, and input password 12345678 to connect dashcam WiFi with your iPhone;
3, Open the APP Roadcam to add dashcam B2W and preview the image from the dashcam

Roadcam works when airplane mode is turned on, and WiFi is then re-enabled. This works but inconvenient and troublesome. Thansk @estore009 for suggesting to switch to airplane mode, then enable WiFi. I appreciate your help!
Cheers!

Back