B2W Lens Rotation Angles

jchantw

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi

I'd like to know how much can we rotate each lens? can we rotate 360 degrees all around or 180 degrees from front to back only? I guess the left lens rotate from left to right, and the right lens from right to left? Thanks in advance for ur kind advice ! :)

I guess the left lens rotate from left to right, and the right lens from right to left?
One lens faces forwards, the other faces backwards. The front facing one can rotate to also cover its side of the car, the rear facing one can rotate to also cover its side of the car. The left one can't see to the right side of the car because the other lens is in the way, likewise for the right lens not being able to see the left side of the car.

I think a diagram would be easier to understand :D

Hi

I'd like to know how much can we rotate each lens? can we rotate 360 degrees all around or 180 degrees from front to back only? I guess the left lens rotate from left to right, and the right lens from right to left? Thanks in advance for ur kind advice ! :)

I can't find it now, but I did measure this when I tested the cam. I do know that with one lens or the other you can cover every direction with some overlap but neither lens does 360 degrees on it's own as that would over-stress the cabling to the sensors.

Phil

Back