B2W recived

My B2W came loose again in the mount, i will try and see if i can replace the nut with a locking one or try some of the "weak" thread lock i use for the screws in my RC cars.

My B2W came loose again in the mount, i will try and see if i can replace the nut with a locking one or try some of the "weak" thread lock i use for the screws in my RC cars.
The mount has a slightly different problem - rubber cups are installed on the internal protrusions of the mount and they “sink”. I fixed it by placing a thin washer under a rubber cup
mount made improvements_3.jpg

DCT mount made improvements_5.jpg

DCT mount made improvements_4.jpg
I used what I could find in my boxes - the M5 M4 Steel Spring Lock Washer, previously I straightened it and put it inside a rubber cup.

DCT mount made improvements_1a.jpg

Last edited:
Fairly sure that on mine it was the bolt coming unscrewed, probably because it is turned by the plastic of the mount when you move the mount. The rubbers seemed to work nicely to produce a smooth movement.

Fairly sure that on mine it was the bolt coming unscrewed, probably because it is turned by the plastic of the mount when you move the mount. The rubbers seemed to work nicely to produce a smooth movement.
Perhaps so that the connection does not loosen, do we need to replace the nut with a self-locking one?
Approximately such a replacement - instead of a regular nut, install a Nylon Lock Nuts Metric https://www.amazon.com/gp/B07BCZ24DM
fixed on:
Black M4 Nylon Lock Nuts
(This link is just an example of how these nuts look. It is very likely that you have a store near your house that sells all fasteners not packed in the amount of 50 pieces, but 1 pc.)
And I installed a silver lock nut on my B2W mount :)

PS: I apologize if I misled someone into the real size of the nut when I originally posted the information

Last edited:
Perhaps so that the connection does not loosen, do we need to replace the nut with a self-locking one?
Approximately such a replacement - instead of a regular nut, install a Nylon Lock Nuts Metric Threaded Self-Locking Hex Insert Locknut https://www.amazon.com/gp/B07BCZ24DM
Yes, I am fairly certain that would solve the problem, if you get the right size!

If I remember correctly, then I had an M5 Nyloc nut, but the thread appears to be an M4 thread, and I didn't have an M4 nut, so I haven't tried it.
(So I think your link to M5 is wrong.)

Leave me up creek without paddle, all i have are M3 and a little M4 for my RC trucks, and i have looked dont have a single locking nut in the house no matter the size, so will have to rely on my friend if i go that route.
I do have some M4 lock nuts, but they are all in use holding the tires on my cars, and for some strange reason i dont have any spares which i was sure i had.

Yes, I am fairly certain that would solve the problem, if you get the right size!

If I remember correctly, then I had an M5 Nyloc nut, but the thread appears to be an M4 thread, and I didn't have an M4 nut, so I haven't tried it.
(So I think your link to M5 is wrong.)
Yes, that’s right, thanks, I checked now - this is the M4 nut. Now I will correct my previous post
DCT mount B2W M4 lock nuts.jpg

Last edited:
The B2W are now testing on a mains timer in my living room window, it is still doing very good and have not missed a beat.
And the rear view mirror are back in its place in my car ( i removed that to be able to test the camera and have it installed in a legal / sensible place )

Back