B2W Sample Videos

TonyM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
A139, M1S
Open thread for anyone to post sample videos from the new Blueskysea B2W Dual Lens 1080p dashcam. My review sample was sent by @estore009 and is running beta V0521.

The camera has Sony Starvis IMX307 sensors on both front & rear cameras, and has an automatic switching IR cut filter for the rear camera which records colour in daytime and B&W at night.

Daytime Sample 1

Original files: FRONT / REAR

Daytime Sample 2

Night Sample 1

Last edited:
When leaving the B2W recording whilst parked, you can quickly rotate the lenses so that they look front-left and front-right. With a small overlap in the middle you get about 180 degrees coverage around the front and sides of the car.

y4m-l5SSqz-umTkShBMLfp-QazzgRre-GoDivAxqcxg4HDghqgeRCg8_ItmHFd7o5uvEqupZfi5sMfNUCRGGnYTPu0n1IT9lW0C5qlnH8RXQiQMR7KMV9tMaFYFzE6gc6XMt5fP1rQQHDjCuQzLudt7OnnwOPTT7ekfGz-0zvlJ8Wq4o7REv7IDIVTPVjpav0qVRKZrhB3IxFRO7PZmUrOGjw
y4mUKL7F-0ZopyK5U_wFTim0GlVaXxfFm9gpxu0i9kGvX1hTOj9fuCz7KoehBIEdikH7pHYPJ7-duIPfeflRvzLKnXh3Rele7pzrEqK_SwECOdcwUBNdOIxKD7KodvuU5wYKOyPl0juzYxF4dLig2aH8ges22YE2Syvzl9wQee_W3pEzk0NXLgxWT17Hq-7xXKw5kIB23SBbrzaY0JL9bp_vQ

Last edited:
When leaving the B2W recording whilst parked, you can quickly rotate the lenses so that they look front-left and front-right. With a small overlap in the middle you get about 180 degrees coverage to the sides and the front of the car

could be useful like that when driving if you also have a regular front facing camera

could be useful like that when driving if you also have a regular front facing camera
Frankly speaking, we are a little worried when the new prototype comes out. It was not a regular horizontally-installation dash camera!

Frankly speaking, we are a little worried when the new prototype comes out. It was not a regular horizontally-installation dash camera!
There's no single design that can suit every situation, some different options are good for the market I think

I think it will do well- the mount is very adjustable. Just got mine installed a few hours ago- vids, installation pics, and comments coming soon.

Phil

Disassemble the device is very easy.
INSIDE.jpg
I think the GPS receiver can be placed inside. Enough space.

Found interesting moments in the firmware. I will experiment tomorrow.
I hope Bolivar will endure my torture over him...)

I think the GPS receiver can be placed inside. Enough space.
We would like its GPS module optional!
I tried changing the bitrate to understand the process of modifying and assembling the firmware:
Not good to post your beta firmware public here, please test it personally. We need to make sure our users load our official firmware!

We would like its GPS module optional!
I know this is an option. Just some like to do homemade and this information for them...
Not good to post your beta firmware public here, please test it personally. We need to make sure our users load our official firmware!
Please excuse me. I removed the post and link...

When i get my camera i will give it a good spin on the factory firmware, but later on i would not mind trying something else, not least if you do your usual magic on the camera.

What about wifi ? will the B1W APP also support the new camera or will a new APP be needed.

This is a Novatec based camera, B1W app is no good, but there are several that work Ok.

Downloading it all now.

Not able to see properties on any of the files with windows ?
As i mentioned before in PM with estore009 , the footage look a little strong in sharpness & contrast

Back