B40C problem and question

hpdad

Reaction score
Country
United States
1. I set up record in loop of 3 min. Each video is about 288,xxx kb. However, after recorded few good videos, there is one bad video. They are lower than 288,xxx kb and it can't be played.

2. I got the cam in Jan and use with samsung 16gb. It's been using on my wife's car sine Jan 2016. Today, I drove her car and saw the message: "card full". Checked the videos recorded from 4/19 to 4/21. These full of 16gb. I thought when set up loop, it will continuous recording?

Current FW: A118C.2015.1110

I have Samsung Evo 16gb. I think I did format the card in the camera but not sure.

Do I need update FW?

Got it, format the card and see what happens.

Thanks Jokiin.

Check RO folder, when is full, overwritten is impossible

The motion sensor was off so there is no RO folder.

The motion sensor was off so there is no RO folder.
While yours may be empty, simply have the g sensor off doesn't preclude the existence of the RO folder. When you press the triangle/lock button, it locks files and puts them in the RO folder. Obviously you'd have to click it a LOT to fill up the card though! :)

While yours may be empty, simply have the g sensor off doesn't preclude the existence of the RO folder. When you press the triangle/lock button, it locks files and puts them in the RO folder. Obviously you'd have to click it a LOT to fill up the card though! :)

Thanks. Didn't know that.

How do I access into RO folder? I checked the card and only saw video files. Never seen RO's folder before.

if you didn't see the RO folder than you haven't had any locked files, it will create the folder if and when needed

Thanks. Didn't know that.

How do I access into RO folder? I checked the card and only saw video files. Never seen RO's folder before.
Well if g sensor is off and you never press the triangle button, then the Ro folder might not exist. Try clicking the button on your next drive and then review the files test it out.

Back