Back to the.....well, not the right lane.

Looks like he was going about 30MPH faster than you. My guess is a faulty flux capacitor or your dashcam is seeing into the future :LOL:

Phil

When you can't rent a pickup truck, can't get your buddy to lend his .... Ya just have to improvise. And I think he is doing a mighty fine job /s

Looks like somewhere in Central Cali. Is that grass ever green?

^^^^^It has to be green at least once in it's life. I just never remember seeing green hills in the Valley.
(somewhere between Lost Hills and Santa Nella on I-5)
For the rest of the world, this is the 'fertile agricultural area' of California, brought to you by outside water.
(With signs reminding you of the cost, lack of, and the fact the farmers here are feeding much of the US every few miles)

Last edited:
The next time I pass by some green hills here in Cali, I’m going to stop and take a picture. It’s always brown.

The town of Santa Nella smells like cow poopie. I stayed at the mission looking hotel once, looks cool on the outside but dated on the inside. Its across the highway from the Andersen pea soup restaurant. Still haven’t ate at one of those restaurants yet.

I've not eaten at that place, either, but like pea soup. Santa Nella is kind of the last safe haven before the point of no return if you have a delivery in the Bay area. I remember coming across the road to Gilroy one time long ago, almost falling asleep, until I hit the garlic farms.
I don't get out to central/southern CA much anymore, and don't miss it. (Traffic)

Looks like he was going about 30MPH faster than you. My guess is a faulty flux capacitor or your dashcam is seeing into the future :LOL:

Phil
obviously, the time circuits weren't activated. ;)

the "frunk" in the dmc12 isn't very big. there's a donut spare in there, and with the spare cover installed, the frunk is maybe 11" deep at the base of the windshield and tapers down to about 6" deep behind the headlights. then there's the space lost by the fuel filler and brake fluid area, also in the frunk. there's zero storage in the back (though they do make a luggage rack that mounts above the louvers) esp w/ all the BTTF stuff there, and what little space there is behind the seats is also eaten up by BTTF stuff.

that said, the delorean is a great highway cruiser. ride is surprisingly quiet and smooth, and in 5th gear the engine isn't very buzzy even at 80mph.

It appears the Delorean could not get above 87mph.

Back