Backward videos

lacro

Reaction score
Country
United States
Checking my Mobius vids using it for dash cam duty, all text is backwards, and I am driving on the wrong side of the road. There are 2 saved vids on the card that are ok, but all the loop ones are backward???

I looked through Msetup, but don't see "mirror setting" Would you show me where it is?

Rotate video : inverted ?

Yeah my brain kicked in just after i pressed posed reply :censored: i also never seen mirror image and even if it did why should it also mirror the HUD text overlay.
sort of make me think fake mobius, but then the GUI shoulder work i guess.

I don't trust my memory much (nor should you trust it much either :p) but I seem to recall seeing this once before when I researched buying my first Mobius. IIRC they re-seated the CMOS cable for a fix or it may have been warrantied. All too long ago for me to be sure so take this post with a grain of salt ;)

Phil

The camera is a genuine Mobius that I have had for 3 years. It has always worked perfectly. I tried resetting the firmware, but it is still giving a backward image??

Update: Problem solved. After viewing in a different media player, everything was normal. I usually use VLC media player, and the problem was within VLC. I went through all settings in the player including advanced setting, but didn't see anything that would cause this issue, so I reset the VLC player to original configuration, and it's now back to normal. Thanks everyone for the suggestions....

The camera is a genuine Mobius that I have had for 3 years. It has always worked perfectly. I tried resetting the firmware, but it is still giving a backward image??

Update: Problem solved. After viewing in a different media player, everything was normal. I usually use VLC media player, and the problem was within VLC. I went through all settings in the player including advanced setting, but didn't see anything that would cause this issue, so I reset the VLC player to original configuration, and it's now back to normal. Thanks everyone for the suggestions....

that makes a lot more sense, head scratching moment though I'm sure

Back