banggood dual lense model a11

drbiggy

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi,

has anyone heard of this dual cam:

although its that cheap i cant really find any review of it.
does anyone have some experience with it?

This is a very similar design to the i1000/F70. Video quality is OK for daytime, but terrible at night. Also, don't be fooled by the 1080p claim. It is upscaled 720p.

This is a very similar design to the i1000/F70. Video quality is OK for daytime, but terrible at night. Also, don't be fooled by the 1080p claim. It is upscaled 720p.

i agree about the video quality for day vs night, but "upscaled 720p"? That's being very generous. My f70/i1000 appears to be upscaled and cropped VGA. when i blow up a screencap from a VGA recording (4:3) and put it next to a "720p" or "1080p" recording, the only difference i see is that the "p" ones are 16:9 with the top and bottom cropped off, and the timestamp is smaller in 1080p. the really sad part is that actual resolution of "1080p" files is 1280x720 and is at a LOWER bitrate than actual 720p. so because of this, i set my f70 to record in VGA. this gives me more usable space on my sd card (an 8gb card gives me about 4 hours of time before it loops, and that's w/ 2 cameras going), and as a bonus, if there's a traffic light very close to the intersection or mounted very high (you know, where you have to lean forward to see it), the camera will be more likely to show the light since the top of the video isn't artificially cropped.

i have one of it, but now it is switched on, i see only front cam and when push every button... nothing! and no rec...
what can i do?
someone have the firmware?
Thanks

Hi,
it has working for 10 month... but today i see only 1 camera and nothing can do...

Back