Banggood selling legit cameras?

yidxc

Reaction score
Country
United States
Are Banggood selling legit Viofo cameras? I've got 20% off so it'll only be $44.

Are Banggood selling legit Viofo cameras? I've got 20% off so it'll only be $44.

So far Bangoog had good reputation. But you can tag @viofo, provide link of the product to Banggood store and Viofo rep. will confirm if they have supplied that shop with legit product.

Wow $44. I paid $138. on Canadian amazon Shhhh Viofo will raise the wholesale price now

Wow $44. I paid $138. on Canadian amazon Shhhh Viofo will raise the wholesale price now

I think you bought Viofo A119 ? I believe OP meant A118 ?

I think Banggood sells both version of the A118 so you need to be careful what you actually buy

I think you bought Viofo A119 ? I believe OP meant A118 ?
Cost me $137.98 for the Viofo A119 plus GPS on Amazon.CA ...Very expensive at Spy Tec even with the money exchange 30% it should only be $117. Canadian.... Enjoy Gadgets price is $117. plus HST for A119 plus GPS

Last edited:
This is fair price for A119
$137 u think it is fair lol? I bought it cus all the other prime sellers were out of stock at the time Do I look stupid?

$137 u think it is fair lol? I bought it cus all the other prime sellers were out of stock at the time Do I look stupid?

it sells for $100 USD out of China and you wait a month to get it, yeah your price seems fair for local purchase

it sells for $100 USD out of China and you wait a month to get it, yeah your price seems fair for local purchase
Ok u may be right

I never gave a hint @ "stupid". You paid only fraction higher price to get it locally. This saved you from Canadian import / duty / vat / gst etc taxes and also covers you in case of warranty issues which are usually around 40usd to post back to China via courier / express post. Back and forth "exchange/repair" may take few month. Taking all this into consideration you actually paid buying locally around 30-50% less than future risk.
Also if you read my reply I was pointing to the OP price he mentioned is more likely for A118 and not A119.

We offer A199 to Banggod, but not A118C, will check with them if they have interesting sell the upgrade A118C2 in future.
It seems there is price change for banggood A119, we will check with them.

They are more interested in action camera sales compared to car camera.

We offer A199 to Banggod, but not A118C, will check with them if they have interesting sell the upgrade A118C2 in future.
It seems there is price change for banggood A119, we will check with them.

They are more interested in action camera sales compared to car camera.
Thanks, so their A118C is probably a fake? It lists the correct chipset and sensor though.

Thanks, so their A118C is probably a fake? It lists the correct chipset and sensor though.

the copy version does use the same chipset and sensor, they've just cut cost by substituting other components with lower cost versions which impacts the end result

...... they've just cut cost by substituting other components with lower cost versions.....

Six-layer lens made from recycled contact lenses? :D

Old Thread but new question.

Im from Germany and interested in A119S V2...

I found some at Banggood for good Price, but the description is wrong or they offer Fakes.

For example the say that the Lens is G6 and they confirmed it 2 times. But the original A119S should have a G7 lens.

So what to do? It is fake or only wrong description?

Back