Banggood

jokiin

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bought something from Banggood and ordered the same item from another vendor, needed two so hedged my bets by not buying both from the same supplier

Took the free delivery option from the other vendor and paid an extra USD $17 for express shipment from Banggood, needed one ASAP, the second one not so important when it arrived, both ordered on March 10, the item with free shipping arrived 5 days later (I mistakenly thought this was the one I paid extra to get here quicker), I just got an email notification from Banggood for the one I paid extra to get here quick that it has just shipped, 17 days after I paid and they're just sending it now

I'd say they had no stock when I ordered but there was no indication of that at all, not impressed with their service so far, not a vendor I'll be recommending anytime soon

I sure hope they did not charge you for express shipping after taking so long to send your product.

I paid on the 10th, not a great start, have had other communication from them, some sort of points reward system, how to get more points by leaving an approved positive review, no mention of not having any stock

The other vendor that was meant to be the slow boat free service left them for dead, no prizes for guessing which will get my business next time

I've spoken highly of Banggood in the past but unfortunately I'm in the middle of a long drawn out saga that sounds similar to this one. If and when the items I ordered early February ever show up (I'm informed they finally shipped!) I plan to do a little write up about it.

I've spoken highly of Banggood in the past but unfortunately I'm in the middle of a long drawn out saga that sounds similar to this one. If and when the items I ordered early February ever show up (I'm informed they finally shipped!) I plan to do a little write up about it.

to be honest I'd heard good feedback so I thought they were going to be better than they turned out to be, don't want to be too hard on them as it could be just a one off type situation, the free shipping budget seller made them look bad by comparison though

one of those things where if they kept you informed and just notified you there was an issue or maybe refused the express shipping if they were knowingly selling something they didn't actually have stock of which I suspect is probably the case here you'd feel a bit more positive about it

If it makes you feel any better I ordered a couple of tshirts from a place in the UK less than an hour from me - six weeks now and they've still not shipped - I'm starting to give up all hope!

Till now no problem with banggood from my experience, but I was ordering via free shipping and instead of 4-5 weeks delivery, goods were always after 2-3 weeks here.
What sucks in your story is that you paid extra $ for express shipping. I do understand that some time any reseller / warehouse can run out of stock, but in this case ( especially if person chose and pays for express ), - please inform ASAP, apologise, sort out, give full refund + bonus / compensation etc,. but not keeping un-informed and then later offering a worthless "bonus points".

The problem with such companies is that they are too big and can not concentrate 100% on all things. The bigger house - the more difficult is to keep it clean !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dashtalk Owner Feedback on Vendors 1
Dashmellow Owner Feedback on Vendors 17
Back