Battery of my car can handle ?

genozzolo

Reaction score
Country
Italy
So I made a mistake I've ordered blackvue ultra power expansion instead of basic 1

So now I ordered also the normal one.

THen I've ordered B-112 for my router and 1 cellink for dash cam on the back.

so its 76Wh+76Wh = both blackvue ultra

33 wh = b-112

76 WH = cellink.

My car battery is a FIAMM VR760 AH70 760 A

I dont have clue what all of this mean, but im worried if maybe my battery will deplete fast and not turning on cause too much stuffs ?

Thanks

This issue would only impact the alternator as it is the engine device that provides current to the vehicle when it is running. You would need to verify with the vehicle manufacturer what the amperage output is for the alternator. The watt-hours (WH) that you reference is the output of the auxiliary batteries (B-112/B-124 and the NEO). According to the web page, the B-112 is charged via the cigarette lighter port and the maximum draw is 6.5 amps. The maximum draw for the NEO is 9 amps when hardwired or 5 amps if using the cigarette lighter port. Combining the two values the maximum amperage draw of the two battery packs will be 6.5 amps + 9 amps = 15.5 amps and the lowest draw would be 6.5 amps + 5 amps = 11.5 amps (note that the NEO could be configured for the lower amperage draw even though you are hard wiring it should the total draw be a problem for your vehicle with the impact being a longer charging time). The average amperage output of a car alternator is 100 amps, but your vehicle could be lower or higher than this value. Issues could occur when you have the headlights on and when you are using the air conditioner or heater and the B-112 and NEO are also demanding power.

Given the total charging draw for the B-112 and NEO is either 11.5 amps or 15.5 amps I suggest that you speak to the service representative and/or a mechanic at your car dealership to confirm whether your vehicle alternator will be able to handle the additional charging demand, especially when dealing with the peak demands of driving at night with the AC/heater on. Cheers.

Ive a megane grandtour gt cant find that info you asking

Thanks for help

Back