Battery seems to have died

Riddy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Seems like quite a common problem, but my Nextbase 312GW just constantly turns off, then tries to turn on, then turns off again. It is hard wired into my car. I've tried charging it up over about 4 hours from a wall socket, but as soon as I take it off charge, it dies in about 10 seconds.
What do you advise? I only bought it just over a year ago.

I've tried formatting the SD card to see if it made a difference, and tried a different lead in the hard wire kit, it didn't help.

Thanks in advance,

Sorry to hear this @Riddy

Get in touch with our technical support centre on 02920 866 429 or email support@nextbase.co.uk with your proof of purchase and referencing this forum.

We can advise further then.

Hi Tiffany,
It's over a year old, can't find my receipt anywhere. Just need to know what type of battery it is, or how much you charge to send a new one out? Can't find any info anywhere.

Thanks in advance

When the battery died in mine, I contacted Nextbase and they were happy to help. In my case as I have an electronic engineering background they were happy to send me a new battery, which I found easy to install, and the dashcam has worked flawlessly since.

So yes, call them, I'm sure they can help.

Back