Be aware of any CR2000

jon86

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey, everyone!

Please learn on my experience and be aware of any CR-2000 FineVu dashcams!

I've bought one few months ago from eBay and since i had a lot of things to be done it was left on shelf for a couple of months. One day i decided to install it finally and replaced my old cheap dash-cam with great new FineVu CR-2000 ! It was cool, especially rear camera ;)

About a week passed and I've started to think about installing cables into car panels to make it "invisible", but, suddenly i've noticed that image from Front camera started to "glitch" .. next day there was no image from Front camera at all! Black display and black screen recorded on SD.

With some investigation i've figured very awful thing: front camera attached to main board internally via kind of jack ( sometimes when i apply a lot of pressure to front side or dashcam image is back again ), jack itself is integrated into multi-layered board and there is a failure in this jack in one or board layers ....

Another words - it is a warning for all customers. This dashcam is very vulnerable for vibrations because of this jack integrated into board. If you buy it, it is a question of time when this failure happen. It is hilarious ...

Back