Beat my previous record on almost hit...

Sunny

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
More than I can review. ;)
Thankfully there was no one on the left lane so swerved to save the day.
I thought I hit the car on the side but whew... closest so far I got into hitting a car.
Stupid dumb drivers. Just because your lane is slow doesn't mean you can just change lane without checking.
My speed was 65mph so no time to stop. You can see in the rear camera that if I hadn't swerve, it'd be a messy accident as that stupid was half way in my lane.

Dashcams: Front Viofo A119, Rear Rexing F9

20170320-2016_0806_000459_735.mp4_20170321_100905.808-s.jpg

Fragment of 20170320-03080022.mov_20170321_102858.042.jpg

Last edited:
Sucker chose the wrong car to be stupid in front of :p

Welcome to the WWW dumbass :rolleyes:

There should be a law against driving like that... Oh, wait a minute, there is!

I cant say i never done something like that, but with my newfound self and increased awareness i hope it will not happen again.

And this is why I don't record audio, although I have considered adding a powerful loudspeaker to my vehicles instead as an alternative :p I get this 2-3 times a month here in my huge van which even Mr. McGoo could see half a mile away if he took a glance my way. Around here that's considered as getting close to, but not quite a close call. Stil unnerving though :mad:

The TV news tonight announced that SC just became the deadliest State per capita in the whole nation to drive in :(

Phil

Well um thanks Jokin I guess :rolleyes: It's a nightmare here and I don't even drive in the worst of it :eek:

So what's next South Carolina? Shall we become the worst place in the whole world to drive in?

Phil

The TV news tonight announced that SC just became the deadliest State per capita in the whole nation to drive i

HEHE here TV announced yesterday that Denmark is no longer the happiest place to live, that's now Norway with us on the #2 spot.

Dont ask me how they figure that out and why we Danes are ranked so high, i think there is plenty of stuff here to be unhappy about.

Also just found out that our fantastic Banks have been used to launder billions ( well they figure a billion dollars at least ) of money, this on top of the scandal with banks helping their customers to avoid paying tax on other billions of DKkr.

So in general the new yesterday just affirmed that it is indeed a wise decision of mine not to have any kids :(
Okay i know my hands are dirty too, but im at least not first in line at the sink when that come out.

React first !
Then look ... ( And too often its too late )

Those bad habits rabbits develop !

Back