Beeping noise / like a bomb going off

Dalehall

Reaction score
Country
United States
I called Blueseasky and of course no one answered. I have sent 2 emails that have not been returned. I just bought a brand-new blueseasky B2W dash cam for my car. I put in a brand new MicroSD card. I went through the steps to format the card. Not sure that the card successfully formatted. Anyways, afterwards, the dashcam makes a super irritating, never stopping beeping noise. Sort of like a bomb ticking off or something. I have no idea how to fix this. Is there anyone who can help me with this? I really frustrated with this camera system. It is too difficult to setup. There is supposed to be an app you can connect to the camera. If only I knew which app exactly to use. It says use Road Cam app. There are multiple apps. But, none of which correspond to this dashcam. Instructions are non-existant. Can anyone help me out here?

Welcome to the forum Dale.

Have you tried to power it without a memory card inside ?
I tested on the B2W back in the day and i had no issues with it, i cant recall about the APP i dont think i ever tried it back then.

It do sound like there was a hickup during formatting.

I called Blueseasky and of course no one answered.
My USA colleague Jonas said he sent an SMS to you!
I have sent 2 emails that have not been returned.
Sorry, you should wait for a few hours due to time differences!
I really frustrated with this camera system. It is too difficult to setup.
It indicates it was a card-related problem if it keeps beeping; Give it a try with the supplied 32Gb card, it indicates it was your card problem if it works!
There is supposed to be an app you can connect to the camera. If only I knew which app exactly to use. It says use Road Cam app.
Do not recommend Roadcam app. You can use this APP: B1MCAM

Back