Mozzie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
A119, B1W, A119S, A129+ Duo
Very interesting video. Watch first.

Watch the white lane markings

That video is so bad, I can't tell if you stopped and he backed into you, or he stopped and you ran into him.

Why was he following so close?

camera truck are not moving, you can see that in relation to the marking on the road, the one in the front seem to be blown back or his reversing indicators are broken.

Many Danish drivers should be forced to watch this video, cuz its weather like this where are are allowed to legally use your fog light, and not just cuz you feel your car look better with 4 / 6 lights on the front.

No reverse lights on the back of trailers in the US.

I'm not even sure this was made with an actual dashcam, even 2013 era stuff? Look how narrow the field of view is? (Or was cropped)

What bugs me about this, and I see it often, the truck in front seems it's necessary to slow down and use 4 way flashers in the heavy rain, but not to move the the EMPTY right lane.

Good for you.
Video clearly shows the truck in front backed into you.
Either reversed or if it's slightly uphill, it can roll back when brakes are released.

Good for you.
Video clearly shows the truck in front backed into you.
Either reversed or if it's slightly uphill, it can roll back when brakes are released.

This section of the forum is entitled: Interesting Dash Cam Videos (not recorded by you)
The op is Australian where they drive on the left, the video looks like it was filmed in America.

it was a shockingly poor clip, I had to watch it twice to notice the cammer was stationary and the one in front was rolling back

I had this close encounter yesterday, the opposite part had to flare hard and almost stall to avoid me in the little red lightning.

Thankfully there was no thud sound as i love birds of prey.

Back