Best Cigarette Socket Battery Pack for the DR900S-2ch?

MikeJeffries

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey Guys!
I've went from the DR650S to the 750s and now the 900s. The previous battery I had which lasted only 2 years (B-124) worked fine thru the night and it's half (or less) the capacity of the B-124.
I got the B-124 model this week and it lasts 14.5 hours. I can't check the exact time it took to discharge the B-112 battery pack because it's dead now (and there was no mobile app that showed the time), but I swear it feels like the new battery is the same (or worse) capacity.
Either way for a $250+ battery pack, I would expect it to last throughout the night and longer (at least 18 hours+).

Can anyone recommend a better battery pack that works in the same fashion, through the cigarette lighter socket?
I bought the Cellink Neo6 thinking it was better (it shows a longer time frame even though it says it's also 6000mah), and when I got it, i realized it's exactly the same battery, just rebranded for Blackvue (and cheaper from blackvue by $70)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Not much else for "plug-and-play" stuff. Longer times can be had from larger discrete powerbanks but those require manual charging. A few folks have made dedicated cam power systems based on an AGM battery added to their car which goes a good bit deeper into DIY; not "plug-and'play" at all but still do-able for the average person willing to learn and do such things. That's going to be my own end solution, just not there yet with the time or the money :whistle:

Phil

Not much else for "plug-and-play" stuff. Longer times can be had from larger discrete powerbanks but those require manual charging. A few folks have made dedicated cam power systems based on an AGM battery added to their car which goes a good bit deeper into DIY; not "plug-and'play" at all but still do-able for the average person willing to learn and do such things. That's going to be my own end solution, just not there yet with the time or the money :whistle:

Phil

I figured that would be the case. Thanks for the input

Back