Best Dash Cam Accidents Compilation #3 || MAY 2015

If I wanted to watch compilations I'll go to YouTube and choose, this section is best for certain ( interesting videos) and not compilations......
I didn't bother watching the first two also btw.

Looks like this section needs name change to:
Interesting Dash Cam Videos (not recorded by you AND NEW)

My vote would be dump the "Not Recorded by You Dash Cam Videos" entirely and just feature events captured by our membership. Either that or appoint a curator to eliminate all the rehashed, hackneyed YouTube junk.

... appoint a curator to eliminate all the rehashed, hackneyed YouTube junk.
I like this idea, but it would definitely need more than one moderator to keep up with, so that one person doesn't get burnt out. Should also post the new rules and make it a sticky at the top of the forum - "Read this before posting!"

Edit: I would be willing to be one of those moderators.

Last edited:
My vote would be dump the "Not Recorded by You Dash Cam Videos" entirely
Agree, although I must admit that I have found some contributions to be interesting. And what about "Pics that make you smile"? I think that section is crammed with junk too and needs some cleaning up.

Edit: I would be willing to be one of those moderators.

I don't think that's a good idea, not everybody's tastes are the same. I'm confident that DashCamMan can resolve this if he thinks there's a problem.

Last edited:
I think this section is a good idea, after all, I might see an interesting clip somewhere that many others might not get to see for months - if at all & so will post it here. By the same token, clips I have seen here & nowhere else I will share on other forums.
But making a compilation of 'Best Accidents may 2015' implies the compilation is of very recent stuff - I noticed some of those clips werwent back years.
Here's my submission for "bad driving clips May 2015"...

I think this section is a good idea, after all, I might see an interesting clip somewhere that many others might not get to see for months - if at all & so will post it here. By the same token, clips I have seen here & nowhere else I will share on other forums.
But making a compilation of 'Best Accidents may 2015' implies the compilation is of very recent stuff - I noticed some of those clips werwent back years.
Here's my submission for "bad driving clips May 2015"...
Should be for May 1915. ;)

Back