Best Dash Cam for Front and Interior?

Jimy JC200
Jimy JC400
Hmm ... hard torment of choice.

Decide what is most important for you in dashcam. There are no ideal dashcams, especially since each user has their own desires, so be prepared to compromise.

It’s like three categories for a car service - quickly, cheaply and good quality, there are never three concepts at the same time... always only a maximum of two :woot:

So what is more important to you:

1) If this is a set of a huge pile of functions that are unnecessary in the car, which for some reason needs to be pushed into the dash, and not into the head unit - you have already been given recommendations (K3000).

2) If 4G and the item above are more important to you, recommendations have also been given to you (K3000).

If you need a reliable video recorder with video recording in the cabin - look for one.
Your preference was initially given dash in the form of a mirror - therefore, appropriate recommendations were given.

3) If you need a good reliable dashcam in the form of a wedge and with a camera in the salon, with good quality shooting - I would recommend paying attention to the Viofo A129 DUO IR.
It has Wi-Fi (but so far only as an access point).

There is information that it is possible work is underway to add a second function - so that the Wi-Fi in the dashcam also works in Client mode. This will make it possible to connect to the dashcam from any router, primarily located in the car (this 4G router can be a standalone device (for example Huawei) or be placed in 2DIN multimedia).

This is in demand lately, mobile routers with unlimited Internet traffic began to appear in the cars. It is more beneficial for the owner that the dashcam works in Client mode, because it has a network to which its smartphone is automatically connected and there could be a dashcam in this network, multimedia etc.

Once such a function had BlackVue DR500GW. But it was a long time ago and at that time there was no such spread of the Internet.

And although when you turn on Wi-Fi, the recording quality is somewhat reduced, someone is willing to sacrifice this for the sake of convenience.

Questions were also asked at the DCT - about access to dashcam from home via a Wi-Fi home network, I think the owners are even ready to install a Wi-Fi amplifier, so that they can connect to the dashcam when the car is parked near their house.
That is, such issues are already known to serious responsible dashcams manufacturers and I think they are working in this direction.

PS: I think the only advantage of what you found is the availability of 4G. How this device will work is unknown, it’s like in a lottery, the probability is 50/50 — it will either work or not.

PPS: And yet - on the ARM Cortex A53 processor (in JC400) until today, only cheap smartphones and 2DIN multimedia were produced, but not dashcams.
I'm not so rich... © :)

Last edited:

Decide what is most important for you in dashcam. There are no ideal dashcams, especially since each user has their own desires, so be prepared to compromise.

It’s like three categories for a car service - quickly, cheaply and good quality, there are never three concepts at the same time... always only a maximum of two :woot:

1) If this is a set of a huge pile of functions that are unnecessary in the car, which for some reason needs to be pushed into the dash, and not into the head unit - you have already been given recommendations (K3000).

2) If 4G and the item above are more important to you, recommendations have also been given to you (K3000).

If you need a reliable video recorder with video recording in the cabin - look for one.
Your preference was initially given dash in the form of a mirror - therefore, appropriate recommendations were given.

3) If you need a good reliable dashcam in the form of a wedge and with a camera in the salon, with good quality shooting - I would recommend paying attention to the Viofo A129 DUO IR.

There is information that it is possible that work is underway to add a second function - so that the Wi-Fi in the dashcam also works in Client mode. This will make it possible to connect to the dashcam from any router, primarily located in the car (this 4G router can be a standalone device (for example Huawei) or be placed in 2DIN multimedia).

This is in demand lately, mobile routers with unlimited Internet traffic began to appear in the cars. It is more beneficial for the owner that the dashcam works in Client mode, because it has a network to which its smartphone is automatically connected and there could be a dashcam in this network, multimedia etc.

Once such a function had BlackVue DR500GW. But it was a long time ago and at that time there was no such spread of the Internet.

And although when you turn on Wi-Fi, the recording quality is somewhat reduced, someone is willing to sacrifice this for the sake of convenience.

Questions were also asked at the DCT - about access to dashcam from home via a Wi-Fi home network, I think the owners are even ready to install a Wi-Fi amplifier, so that they can connect to the dashcam when the car is parked near their house.
That is, such issues are already known to serious responsible dashcams manufacturers and I think they are working in this direction.

PS: I think the only advantage of what you found is the availability of 4G. How this device will work is unknown, it’s like in a lottery, the probability is 50/50 — it will either work or not.

PPS: And yet - on the ARM Cortex A53 processor (in JC400) until today, only cheap smartphones and 2DIN multimedia were produced, but not dashcams.

As you implied before, Im more comfortable with the K3000 afterall for quality and support and features, the best of them all, and mostly the removable whole mirror and not a plug-on.
I think I will order it for my 2 cars and hope for the best.

There is information that it is possible that work is underway to add a second function - so that the Wi-Fi in the dashcam also works in Client mode. This will make it possible to connect to the dashcam from any router, primarily located in the car (this 4G router can be a standalone device (for example Huawei) or be placed in 2DIN multimedia).

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32982015109.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.73a73c002ONNg7&mp=1

I am going to order it from their official site, but have a question:

They claim have a discount of 36% from original price and will end after 8 hours. Is it really authentic? because I wanted to order 1 to try it on one car for a time period then order another one but afraid it will jump the price up high. So is the discount authentic and discounted that much or is this price the original price and will stay like that even after the black friday discount finishes?

I am going to order it from their official site, but have a question:

They claim have a discount of 36% from original price and will end after 8 hours. Is it really authentic? because I wanted to order 1 to try it on one car for a time period then order another one but afraid it will jump the price up high. So is the discount authentic and discounted that much or is this price the original price and will stay like that even after the black friday discount finishes?
I don’t know. I have nothing to do with this seller and I am not a buyer of his goods, all the more I do not track the prices at which he sells. If you are satisfied with the price - you have to buy

As you implied before, Im more comfortable with the K3000 afterall for quality and support and features, the best of them all, and mostly the removable whole mirror and not a plug-on.
I think I will order it for my 2 cars and hope for the best.
When you receive your dashcam, we hope that you can share your examples of videos and impressions of usability and other features of dashcam here.
Have a good shopping!

When you receive your dashcam, we hope that you can share your examples of videos and impressions of usability and other features of dashcam here.
Have a good shopping!
I will, thank you and all for your valuable help.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Back