Best mid range dual dashcam for 2017/2018

Zltm089

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all!

Newbie here!...sorry if i’m posting in the wrong section.

I'm after a "mid range" 2 channel (front and rear) dash cam and not sure which one to go for. Blackvue DR590W or Thinkware F770. Budget is about £200/£250.

I haven't seen many dash cams in this price range, it's either you get the "budget/entry level" ones for under £100 or the "premium" ones at over £300.

Any recommendations?

Any reliable and reputable installers around (I'm in Bromley but happy to drive up to 4/5 hours for the right installer)?

A129. But whatever you do, don’t waste money on the 0906.

Sorry guys, should have said, I’m after a good parking mode too.

The A129 DUO is the dual model from Viofo.

enjoy,
Mtz

A129. But whatever you do, don’t waste money on the 0906.
How is the A129 Duo better than the Mini 0906? I'm also looking for a good dash camera for daily driving(GPS Speed Stamping) and a good parking mode because people like checking out my car a lot when parked.

Reliability first and foremost. The 0906 is plagued with reliability issues. The A129 although not on the market for a long time has been rock solid so far.

Viofo make great products, just look at a119 and A119s for a proven track record.

A129 parking mode at the moment isn't bad but works are under way to improve it.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi all!

Newbie here!...sorry if i’m posting in the wrong section.

I'm after a "mid range" 2 channel (front and rear) dash cam and not sure which one to go for. Blackvue DR590W or Thinkware F770. Budget is about £200/£250.

I haven't seen many dash cams in this price range, it's either you get the "budget/entry level" ones for under £100 or the "premium" ones at over £300.

Any recommendations?

Any reliable and reputable installers around (I'm in Bromley but happy to drive up to 4/5 hours for the right installer)?
I have the Blackvue 590 2ch non wifi model 6 months and it's been great. Reliability has held up good in the extreme San Antonio, TX heat well over 100+ degrees meaning temperature inside the car at least 120+ degrees. It has one of the best parking modes because it's buffered parking mode and captures very quickly. Thinkware also has buffered parking mode as well. I use a Samsung EVO 128 SD card and with the amount of driving I do everyday, I'm able to store a week worth of video.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back