Best Motorcycle Crashes (Dash Cam Compilation Video)

I like the "Data Holmes" avatar, but I think most folks here already know how to find compilation videos on youtube.

I don't know for sure, but I think the only compilations allowed to be posted here are those you created yourself.

A good warning showing the dangers of 'filtering'

I don't know for sure, but I think the only compilations allowed to be posted here are those you created yourself.
Do you mean we can post our compilations on the other section?

Do you mean we can post our compilations on the other section?
only if it's 100% video that YOU recorded. something that you simply edited together from other peoples' footage would not apply to the other section.

i've posted a couple of my own "Dashcam Chronicles" compilations, as have some other users.

something that you simply edited together from other peoples' footage (...)
And why would I do that? :p Of course they're all 100% recorded by me! :D

Well that's put me off ever wanting to ride a motorbike on the roads.

And why would I do that? :p Of course they're all 100% recorded by me! :D
wasn't implying that you did. in fact, haven't you posted compilations before? i know you've posted several videos in the 'recorded by you' section, but now i'm asking myself whether it was a compilation or a thread with multiple videos in it... can't remember...

in fact, haven't you posted compilations before? i know you've posted several videos in the 'recorded by you' section, but now i'm asking myself whether it was a compilation or a thread with multiple videos in it... can't remember...
No, I have only posted isolated clips.

Back