Best Native 4K Action Camera of 2020?

TonyCams

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
We are already over halfway through the year 2020 and most of the World is still locked down. With many tourist destinations opening up in Europe and soon to be opening up in Asia, people are beginning to prepare their must-have travel adventure items. Which 4K Action camera would you recommend for travellers to take on their trip?

Some of the leading action camera brands like SJCAM and GoPro may come to mind. But which native 4k action camera do you own or which camera model is on your bucket list of cams to buy?

I will be receiving an SJCAM SJ10 Pro very soon for review. Are there any other models I should be asking to review?

While I am looking for Native 4k camera candidates, are there any interpolated 4k budget cams that do the trick by using optimized firmware?

Attachments

• SJ10-1 banner.jpg
    SJ10-1 banner.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 6
I think the Sj10 pro are selling some places.

I doubt it will make me sell my DJI Osmo Action

I want to see:

A camera with a removable 18650 battery ( up to 4000 MAH in those )
A larger sensor, not necessary pixel count
Just 1 opening ( screw in type ) to access battery and memory card.

As the insta360 one R this will be a larger camera, but no one are complaining that action cameras are too large, and some elite vloggers ( idiots ) even carry a Dslr for their video suicide attempts.

If i see someone with a dslr aimed at him / her self walking down the street talking to the camera, i am so going to make a nelson on that person, even if i have to stop / park my car to do that.

300658126_f20f4f2a2a_w.jpg

Even if that would put my face on the internet in a big way.

If i see someone with a dslr aimed at him / her self walking down the street talking to the camera, i am so going to make a nelson on that person, even if i have to stop / park my car to do that.

300658126_f20f4f2a2a_w.jpg

Even if that would put my face on the internet in a big way.
LOL :)

"Best" is a relative term. Are we talking about the image quality, build quality, accessories, support, firmware and other software support?
Taking all of the above into consideration, it would be hard to beat GoPro.

"Best" is a relative term. Are we talking about the image quality, build quality, accessories, support, firmware and other software support?
Taking all of the above into consideration, it would be hard to beat GoPro.

True about relativity.... Thanks for your insight!

Back