best place to buy in Australia

nugget22

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi All,

I like the look of this duel camera however cautious now after reading a few threads about issues with shielding etc. My main concern is seeing all the different sellers on ebay.com.au. Can anyone point me in the right direction on what ebay seller I should get it from or is it best to buy from gearbest etc? I dont want to buy a knockoff

I can see two different variants online. One does not have the blueskysea logo above the LCD and others that do not have the logo on the device. Is there multiple versions? Also, I see there was a cable issue. Is there a way to know if the seller is selling the newer cable?

Pricepoint in on ebay.com.au is about $150AU is that about the best buy?

Cheers Jon

:) You can PM me for eBay link !

You will get the latest version if you use the eBay link estore009 sends you, they work very closely with the manufacturer :)

Оn the main page of the dashcamtalk.com site there is information about dashcams, if you click on the link of the dashcam you need (Mini 0906), then in the description you can find links to reliable and recommended vendors here, including ebay.com.au
Success in your quest!

Оn the main page of the dashcamtalk.com site there is information about dashcams, if you click on the link of the dashcam you need (Mini 0906), then in the description you can find links to reliable and recommended vendors here, including ebay.com.au
Success in your quest!

I am aware of that page and the link, unfortunately the ebay.com.au link points to estore009's ebay store however they do not post to Australia. My preference would be to buy directly from them but unfortunately that cannot occur.

I will buy from the link estore009 provided me

Back