Best rear view Mirror cam with GPS

ljw2k

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, looking for a clip on car mirror cam and Navigation. Most important is the navigation side and must have a bright clear screen any ideas?

Navigation as in use for finding your way ?

For the most GPS is just there to log speed and route, but not for navigating.

I don't think there are any rear view mirror cameras with GPS navigation. None that I've seen anyway. Doesn't seem like a good combo.

That mirror is to show you where you have been.. not to where you are going. Navigating by looking at the mirror seems a bit dangerous.

That mirror is to show you where you have been.. not to where you are going. Navigating by looking at the mirror seems a bit dangerous.
The best understatement.

I would indeed prefer a NAV unit in a lower place, but when using NAV unit in my car i tend to go by voice instructions and not the LCD display.

But no problem seeing my NAV unit as its a 7" tablet right smack on the middle of my dashbord, only problem being that it is a cheap one and so also a cheap LCD display so on bright sunny days it is hard to see the display.

Hi, looking for a clip on car mirror cam and Navigation. Most important is the navigation side and must have a bright clear screen any ideas?
Dear @ljw2k, as per your requirements, I think that firstscene C08 is good choice which support Internal 3G + GPS Tracking + GPS Navigation + Dual Cameras Recording + WIFI + Bluetooth + FM Transmitter + Android 5.1 OS, below is the youtube to view -

Back