Best suction mount for action camera to be used as a dash cam

Agie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
A229 Pro, VS1, Nexus 4 Pro, S1 Pro, A119 v3/v2/v1
Hi everyone, I am curious as if anyone has any recommendations for any good suction mounts? I am obtaining an action camera and wish to install it via suction mount in my car, to be used as a dash camera. Any advice much appreciated :)

Hi everyone, I am curious as if anyone has any recommendations for any good suction mounts? I am obtaining an action camera and wish to install it via suction mount in my car, to be used as a dash camera. Any advice much appreciated :)

Check with Hillary Clinton!

Lots of types available but not for every action cam. Odd shapes and sizes are limited in accessories which fit them ;) Better to state which exact cam(s) we're discussing to get you more and better answers :D

Phil

Lots of types available but not for every action cam. Odd shapes and sizes are limited in accessories which fit them ;) Better to state which exact cam(s) we're discussing to get you more and better answers :D

Phil
Thieye T5e :)

Back