Better quality than Blueskysea B1W?

yuppicide

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have the Blueskysea B1W. As far as dashcam goes it's very good and it uses one of the best sensors available.

I'm wondering if there are better quality (action cameras?) that start recording when I turn the car on.

I'd like something of better quality.

Details get lost when driving. House numbers unreadable. Objects not always can tell what they are. Pixelated or blurry people.

You don't have the read the next part, but if you care to know I clipped my mirror today and couldn't read the house number after reviewing the video.

I was driving today and I don't know who is at fault (ultimately I am), but I think after they collected recycle they left the bin out in the road.. it was over the shoulder line by maybe an INCH or so, but stupid me clipped the mirror. The back fell off, the mirror cracked, the frame of the mirror cracked. The motor inside still works. Tape is holding pretty well, as the main structure is attached.

I found the video and the point of impact, but watching the video I couldn't make out the house number. I had to go back and pick up the rear of the mirror so I could attach it. Also, I wanted to alert the town.. maybe they could warn residents or tell the recycle company to put bins back farther.. push them on the ****in lawn for all I care.

This is a busy 2 lane road with a 40 or 45 mile speed limit. It definitely wasn't the wind blowing it because others were close to the road also, this was the only one an inch over.

Give it a try to playback video footage by VLC player, frame by frame!

Yeah plate capture often need you to go over the footage frame by frame, they are damn illusive beasts to get a glimpse off at least when it is not the best of weather where plates can be seen frolicking around everywhere.

And house numbers are always worse than plates because they are further away and always at the wrong angle!

Back