Bicyclist can't interrupt ride for red light.

kirby34

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DR650S-1CH
I bet you're thinking it'll be a nylon/lycra kit wearing cyclist, but you'd be incorrect in this case. My original video had a 2nd part because about 40 mins after this clip was taken, while I was driving my other car, I saw the same guy do the same thing at another intersection going the opposite direction. I removed that part mainly because I was approaching the intersection and I had to zoom in a lot which made it basically unwatchable.

Bike riders are the worst. Don't get me started.

Even in cycle Mecca Denmark, where cyclists have their own private "roads"
It seem like the wearing of tight spandex are doing something to the oxygen supply to the brain.

It seem like the wearing of tight spandex are doing something to the oxygen supply to the brain.
The spandex is a symptom, not the cause!

hehe :)
Well thats true here at least, there are far more non spandex clad cyclists that are idiots then the so called professionals wearing spandex, the problem is the professionals are almost the worst ones.

I dont understand these idiots, it is like entering ( blindfolded ) a bull fighting arena with 15 bulls in it, just down right stupid.
Sure you can to some degree take care of yourself being vigilant when you break the rules, as all criminals are / will do, but some day the police are knocking at your door, and no fun when they come in the form of a 2 ton truck doing 60 MPH

Back