Big Brother Is really going too far..

Smarter than having to drive alongside the offender and visually confirm the stupid he/she might be doing, and since you just have to set up "camp" alongside a road and ppl will pass by en mass and you just have to pick out the naughty ones.

I would like to have a simmilar camera, able to track my head so where ever i turn my head and look so do the camera on top of the roof ( should be easy to implement.

I guess its allready there in many countries with roadside cctv cameras, just have to formulate a program that can edit out the ones in the cars braking the law.

EDIT: now you mention it dash riposki, the bottle in brown paperbag in the US allways freaked me out.

I just saw a speciallety rum store opened around here, maybe i will ditch the single malt for new year evening in favor of somthing new.

I just saw a speciallety rum store opened around here, maybe i will ditch the single malt for new year evening in favor of somthing new.
Rum is a nice choice. Where I am from they mix it with coke. Real classy folks for sure :p

Only boys and girls drink liquor tainted with soft drinks, only thing allowed in is ice cubes, and no more then 3 irregardless of drink size.

Last edited:
Only boys and girls drink liquor tainted with soft drinks, only thing allowed in is ice cubes, and no more then 3 irregardless of dring size.
I stayed away from that stuff, just in case I needed to spell my name later :D

Back