Big problem with new Xiaomi Yi

InMesh

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hi friends. I sign up on this forum to try fixing my problem with a Xiaomi Yi that I bought from Amazon last week.

First problem was charging, I can't charge this camera, I tried all ways to do it but nothing happens, no LED while it's turn off. I tried to charge it while is turned on but LED never pass from red to another color and in app I have always 1% of battery.

Today, I can't even turn on the camera, it just flash the 3 small leds one time and nothing happens, should I call Amazon or is there any fix?

Thanks for your help!

Have you examined the battery compartment and the input contacts? Are you charging with wall outlet charger or computer? I charge my xiaomi Yi cam and battery packs with a 1amp fast charger!
You should contact the Amazon support soon!

Have you examined the battery compartment and the input contacts? Are you charging with wall outlet charger or computer? I charge my xiaomi Yi cam and battery packs with a 1amp fast charger!
You should contact the Amazon support soon!

I found the problem, it's on usb camera contact, i moved 16162123456 times the cable to try something and now it's charging, I think that I can fix that little issue

Back